Jack: Mom, can we go to McDonald's tonight to the Drive Thru so I can get a Happy Meal?
Tara: Hmmm... Well... You have been really good and I think you deserve a treat. What are you going to get?
Jack: Well last time I had chicken nuggets. I think I'll try something else. I want a grilled cheese.
Tara: They don't have grilled cheese at McDonald's.
Jack: Oh. How about a turkey sandwich?
Tara: Nope.
Jack: Bologna?
Tara: No.
Jack: Do they have burgers?
Tara: Yes, they do.
Jack: Okay. I'll have a burger with cheese and guacamole.
Tara: They don't have guacamole. They have ketchup and mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles...
Jack: What is wrong with that place? I guess I'll just have chicken nuggets.
The Happy Meal comes in a bag.
Jack: Where is the box? Last time I got a box.
Tara: I don't know. I guess now you get apples and french fries so the box wasn't big enough.
Jack: I liked it better when it was a box with just the chicken nuggets and the apples for the kids, when they gave the french fries to the parents. I don't even like the french fries. I feel disappointed. Let's go to Noodles and Company next time.
I don't know how you managed that, Tara!
ReplyDeleteHi Jack,
ReplyDeleteNot going to McDonald's is the best decision of your young life, that place it death in a bag. Tell all your friends, stay the heck away from McDo.
Love, YGUP