Jack: There sure are a lot of options for what you want to be when you grow up.
Tara: You're right. There are. You can be anything you want to be.
Jack: Will you help me decide?
Tara: Well you don't have to choose right now. You have a long time to make that choice and you can always change your mind.
Jack: Maybe we can start thinking about it now. I'll say a choice and then you say one and then I'll say one... Rock Star.
Tara: What about a doctor?
Jack: Oh, good one. Race car driver.
Tara: That would one would be exciting. Lawyer.
Jack: Hmmm. Motor cross bike jumper.
Tara: That might be dangerous. How about a librarian like daddy? Or yoga teacher like me?
Jack: Maybe I'll be a sales associate.
Tara: You know, I think you'd be a great salesman. What would you sell?
Jack: Lots of stuff. Cars. Or houses. Or I could sell sandwiches. Or maybe lightbulbs and light switches...
you are right Jack, lots of choices. Heck some of us are still trying to decided....
ReplyDeleteLY
Karen